Pacin Levine, P.A., a rapidly expanding Plaintiff Personal Injury Firm in South Florida, is seeking an Attorney with 0 – 3 years of experience. The ideal candidate should desire the chance to use their strong work ethic and legal competency to aggressively fight for the needs of their clients. Candidates should be an active Florida Bar licensed attorney in good standing. The position offers remote work conditions, but you must reside in South Florida. Benefits include structured bonus plan with unlimited earnings potential, health, dental, vision, life insurance, and matching 401K. Pay to commensurate with experience.
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Conduct meetings clients.
- Explain and execute attorney-client contracts.
- Provide clients with frequent case status updates.
- Handle clientele requests and demands accordingly.
- Manage docket of cases according to office policy.
- Communicate daily with insurance companies re: status of claims, demands and offers.
- Experience in knowing how to evaluate claims, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate customer service skills.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Able to multi-task and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Spanish a must.