Esquire Litigation Group a premier Plaintiff Personal Injury Law firm in Jacksonville Florida is seeking a Litigation and Trial Attorney with 3+ years of Civil Litigation and Trial experience. The ideal candidates should have a strong work ethic, legal competency and a desire to aggressively fight for our clients needs’.
- Trial Preparation
- Conduct meetings with clients
- Take and defend depositions
- Develop strategies on cases
- Prepare and conduct mediations
- Argue discovery and dispositive motions
- Provide clients with updates
- Manage assigned docket of cases
- Communicate with Insurance adjusters/attorneys regarding status of claims, demands and offers.
License/Certification: Florida Bar License Required
Job Type: Full Time
Pay 85k-100k depending on Civil litigation experience
Schedule: 8 hour shift Monday – Friday