Description:Wyatt Law Firm fights for victims of negligence. We speak for those who can't. We stand fast in the legal arena, seeking compensation and justice for our clients. At Wyatt Law Firm, we are passionate about many things — including justice and the rule of law. We are passionate about taking swift, aggressive, and effective legal action for people who have suffered at the hands of negligent corporations and individuals. Most of all, we are passionate about doing what is right for our clients. With decades of experience, we know that the most powerful aspect of our firm is our ability to work together as a team. Each lawyer at our firm possesses a unique range of skills and abilities and, when pooled together, create a formidable force for justice. Our law firm is small, but our reach is large – as proven by our results. Wyatt Law Firm has always been committed to providing clients with exceptional legal counsel.
- Minimum 7 years of pre-litigation experience
- Extensive experience handling pre-litigation files
- Extensive experience speaking with adjusters
- Excellent legal research, written and verbal communication skills
- A self-initiator who is invested in the success of the firm as a whole
- A desire and aptitude to actively foster growth and development among all staff
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Able to handle and oversee a heavy caseload
- Handle client requests and demands
- Draft pleadings, written discovery, motions and briefs
- Handle depositions, mediations, hearings, and trials
- Manage assigned paralegals and medical records clerks
Compensation and Benefits Commensurate with experience as well as generous bonuses tied to success and production.