Rebecca Kay Sapp Law Firm LLC. is comprised of skilled injury attorneys who represent plaintiffs in practice areas which include car accidents, motorcycle accidents, truck accidents, pedestrian accidents, and wrongful deaths.
We represent clients in legal proceedings, draw up legal documents and advise clients on legal transactions. In addition to any court or case deadlines.
We are goal oriented, with financial, and metric goals based on trend.
- We Represent our clients in court or before government agencies
- We follow each case from opening, through all stages of litigation.
- We prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients
- We advise clients on business and legal transactions
- We negotiate settlements for legal disputes
- We comply with all legal standards and regulations
- We perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law
- We complete Civil Research
- We draft motions, responses and demands
- We know our way around: we can move around between Court houses with ease.
- We are who we are because of what we do and how we do it.
- We have successful, proven policies and processes in place, and we execute them.
- Some previous trial experience a plus.
- Some familiarity with various legal documents
- Successful decision-making skills
- Successful analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to connect with clients and build trust through meeting commitments.
- Successful communication skills
- Demonstrated Successful Teamwork skills