Description:A Bit About Us
- One of Los Angeles' top boutique Plaintiffs' Personal Injury law firms. To date, our firm has recovered more than $2,000,000,000.00 for our clients, providing dedicated and exceptional service every step of the way.
- Seeking a Plaintiff's Personal Injury Attorney (Encino) Spanish Speaker is a plus-
Why join us?
Our firm offers early responsibility to manage cases and all aspects of litigation, from written discovery to trials. Attorneys who thrive at the firm are hungry, responsible, responsive, and proactive.
Required Experience & Skills- Spanish Speaker is a Plus-
- Active Member of the State Bar of California in good standing.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of litigation experience.
- Ability to work independently and with a team of attorneys.
- Strong critical thinking, interpersonal, and public speaking skills.
- Ability to negotiate, conduct legal research and writing, and communicate verbally and effectively.
- Adaptability and attention to detail.
The applicant must be a team player. Training will be provided, but the applicant must possess at least basic legal knowledge, common sense, and acumen. Also, the applicant must have sufficient legal research and writing skills to draft law and motion. The applicant must be comfortable making both in-person and remote appearances for court hearings and/or depositions. The applicant must be organized and able to make deadlines. Trial experience is highly preferred, but not necessary.
Compensation depends on experience and includes a package based on referral fees and a share of attorneys' fees for resolved files.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- All Employees and Clients follow Covid-19 protocols.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Encino, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bar (Required)
Work Location: In person
- Health insurance