Description:Personal Injury Associate needed in Fort Lauderdale for plaintiff-side litigation work. Ideal candidates will have 1-2 years of PI litigation experience (defense or plaintiff). However, all candidates with at least 1 year of litigation experience are encouraged to apply. This is an excellent opportunity for an entrepreneurial attorney who wants to learn from great practitioners while growing their own practice. Florida Bar required.
Associate life at Greenspoon Marder is entrepreneurial, collaborative, and rewarding. Associates have access to interesting work, partners who actually mentor, and flexible paths to partnership. Billable hour goals and performance metrics are individualized based on your practice group, professional goals, experience, and more. Greenspoon Marder is not a one-size-fits-all Firm. When surveyed, associates have said:
- “The Firm fosters a culture where people can work well and play well together.”
- “The partners I report to are great – they care about me not just in a work setting, which makes for a better overall experience.”
- “I am given opportunities other associates at my level at other Firms are not given.”
Think Greenspoon Marder might be a fit for you? Let's talk!
Most Firm Benefits Are Effective On Your First Day:
- Heavily subsidized health insurance premiums
- Some health plans include Firm paid HSA contributions ranging from $600 and $1,200 annually
- Free dental insurance for employees and inexpensive options for dependents
- Free vision insurance for employees and inexpensive options for dependents
- Tax advantaged account options like Flexible Spending Accounts and Dependent Care Accounts
- Life Insurance, paid by the Firm
- Long-Term Disability Insurance, paid by the Firm
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) options from day one. Eligible for discretionary Firm matching contribution after 1 year of service.
Greenspoon Marder is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All inquiries will be kept confidential.