Description:Qualifications and Job Description:
- Full-time in-person working in the office.
- At least 2 years of patent prosecution experience at U.S. patent law firm(s).
- Experience of drafting patent applications.
- Experience of responding to Office Actions.
- Degree of electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, or computer engineering is preferred.
- Professional license of patent attorney or agent is a plus but not required.
- Korean language skill is a plus but not required.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experiences and professional licenses.
- Bonus based on performance (only for billing associate).
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $150,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person