Description:

Appointments are made on a term-by-term basis. Adjunct faculty are required to successfully complete an online Canvas LMS orientation course before being scheduled, as well as other training if required by the department. This is an on-site blended/hybrid course, students attend class in person 60% of the time and complete the remaining 40% online through A Private University's Canvas Learning Management System. Local applicants only please.

A background check and government security clearance will be required to get on base.

Click on A Private University Locations (https://www.park.edu/map/) for more information on our campus centers.
Click on A Private University's Catalog (https://www.park.edu/academics/undergraduate-catalog/) for more information on programs and courses.

Minimum Qualifications:
Juris Doctor (JD) and have five or more years of professional work experience directly related to the area of teaching responsibility. Resume must be submitted in ACBSP format.

MG361 Business Law I Course Description
Introduction to the law: contracts, agency, employment, and negotiable instruments; comparison of social responsibility and legal aspects of selected issues.