Description:Labaton Sucharow LLP seeks to hire a mid-level associate (class of 2017-2019) for a role with one of the firm's securities litigation practice groups. The ideal candidate should have:
- Securities litigation experience, preferably from a BigLaw firm
- Strong writing and research skills are required
- Our cases are fast-moving, so an ability to juggle assignments on multiple matters at once is required along with the ability to push cases forward
- Candidates should also be entrepreneurial, with an interest in marketing and business development
- Judicial clerkship experience or pre-law school professional experience is preferred.
- Must be admitted to a state bar and must be in good standing.
- Class years 2017-2019 preferred. More senior class years will be considered if willing to step back.
For more than half a century, our clients have entrusted Labaton Sucharow to recover losses and demand corporate reform. The Firm prosecutes precedent-setting securities class actions, recovering billions of dollars on behalf of defrauded investors. We represent some of the largest institutional investors worldwide with collective assets under management of more than $2 trillion.
At Labaton Sucharow LLP, we actively seek to hire the most talented professionals and staff—to provide a work environment in which all members of our team will thrive. As a team, we are richer for those qualities that render us unique. Labaton Sucharow LLP is an equal opportunity employer.