Partridge Snow & Hahn LLP, a sophisticated business and litigation law firm, is seeking a mid-level commercial litigation associate to join its Providence office The ideal candidate will have three to six years of experience representing clients in a wide variety of disputes.
- 3-6 years’ experience in litigation.
- Admission to the Rhode Island Bar.
- Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school with strong academic credentials.
- Strong research, drafting, writing, and communication skills.
- Comfortable communicating with clients in a professional, practical, open and level-headed manner, even when dealing with highly sensitive issues.
- Comfortable engaging with colleagues in frank and open discussions regarding the best approach for achieving client goals.
- Ability to work on urgent matters in a timely fashion.
- Ambition to pursue a long career in private practice.
- Willing to work with a collaborative in-office team most of the time.
- Judicial Clerkship
- Admission to the Massachusetts bar.
- Experience in a litigation practice of a peer firm
- Experience representing a range of clients in complex corporate and commercial disputes.
- Opportunity to receive high-quality and personalized training from attorneys experienced in commercial litigation.
- Partnership-track position for motivated and successful candidates.
- High level of client interaction, interaction with opposing counsel and case/matter responsibility.
- Writing, speaking, and networking opportunities.
- Excellent client base consisting of both local businesses and larger enterprises with a national presence.
- Support of in-house marketing, IT and a shared legal assistant.
- Technology that allows attorneys to work from home when appropriate.
- Health/dental benefits, 401(k), and expense budget.