We are looking for an attorney that is enthusiastic about helping people in need of recovering money for their personal injuries. For our clientele, we believe in turning injuries into CASH!
We are looking for an attorney that can get right in and offer excellent representation to our injured clients to obtain proper compensation for bodily injury against those persons/companies that injured them and insurance companies/law firms which represent them. The representation will include every phase of litigation: filing lawsuits, discovery, depositions, motions, negotiation, mediation, arbitration, hearings, jury trials, bench trials, and post-trial motions. You must demonstrate compassion and the ability to build connections with your clients. This is a job for an experienced attorney who is skilled, knowledgeable, and self-assured in handling a workload with considerable autonomy while working with an excellent legal team.
- A desire to spend the time necessary to zealously and professionally represent our clients
- Strong knowledge of laws and procedures to perform legal research and develop case strategy
- The ability to project confidence and competence while representing our clients in the courtroom
- Punctual and reliable with a strong commitment to character, integrity, and work ethic
- The ability and flexibility necessary to work at a growing firm
- Exceptional communication skills needed to work with all levels of staff and our clients
Compensation is flexible and commensurate with experience and competence. The salary plan includes a base wage as well as production and performance bonuses. We offer medical, dental, vision, and life insurance. We also pay for malpractice insurance.
Compensation: $100,000 -Bonuses based on clients you originate, plus incentive pay, plus performance bonuses)
- Conduct client meetings to recommend strategies on legal matters, analyze available options, and diligently work to determine the best course of action
- Assist other attorneys and staff with research and writing, bring appropriate cases to the law firm through your own efforts, and independently handle cases from sign-up to an optimum resolution whether by trial or settlement
- Supervise paralegals who support litigation; including ensuring the paralegals are successfully advancing the firm cases while reviewing their work, updating senior management about their progress, and assuming full responsibility for the outcome and meeting all deadlines
- Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree required from an accredited law school
- Awareness and understanding of the criteria for privacy and confidentiality
- Member of The State Bar of Georgia
- 5 to 8 plus years of plaintiff’s litigation and/or defense work, including 1st OR 2nd chair jury trial experience
- Must be computer savvy and be very familiar with Microsoft Office Products
- Ability to work independently, but work well as a part of the firm team, including supporting more Senior Attorneys
- Must desire and expect to work the time necessary to handle a heavy caseload
- Must possess superb writing, verbal, and research skills
- Solid problem-solving skills are required in order to work with clients, staff members, and other attorneys
- Must have skills commensurate with an excellent trial attorney