Description:Birch, Stewart, Kolasch & Birch, LLP, an internationally recognized intellectual property law firm located near Mosaic District in Falls Church, VA, has an exciting opportunity for
a motivated and highly skilled Electrical Patent Attorney to join our electrical team on a full-time basis.
- Bachelor of Science degree in electrical/electronics engineering, computer science, physics or equivalent
- Registration to practice before the USPTO
- At least 1-3 years of experience in electrical engineering technologies, particularly in mobile telecommunications, digital signal processing and/or computer hardware/software
- Strong technical writing and analytical skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong communication skills with well-organized and very responsive and positive attitude
- Prosecution of patent applications for leading global technology companies
- Collaboration with clients and other professionals
- Staying up-to-date on the latest developments in patent law
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, and vision insurance. Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Positive and collaborative team environment
- Remote working possibilities
Since 1976, BSKB has been providing a full range of intellectual property law services to clients in the areas of patent prosecution, post-grant review, litigation, opinions and counseling, design patents, trademarks and licensing. Our knowledgeable attorneys and agents hold advanced degrees and are experienced in the fields of chemistry, electronics and IT, mechanical engineering and life sciences/biotechnology.
We believe in offering every client quality, personalized service, and are committed to educating our clients to help them make the most of their intellectual property. BSKB has a rich tradition of offering seminars on intellectual property law that have been attended by practitioners from around the world.
For more information, visit bskb.com.
Birch, Stewart, Kolasch, & Birch LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all applicants and employees in full compliance with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, gender, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity protected veteran status and individuals with disabilities, or any other class protected by applicable state or federal law.