Description:Our Ideal Candidate would:
- Have experience in managing lawyers or several years in practice as a lawyer and have leadership experience.
- Display our law firms core values of kindness, empathy, responsiveness, respect and emotional maturity.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- First point of contact for all clients
- Case management to make sure all deadlines are met
- Attorney management to make sure all deadlines are met
- Communicate daily with clients throughout the case process
- Remain calm and kind under all circumstances
- Filing and drafting court documents
- Running a weekly firm meeting to check in on attorneys and cases
- Problem solve to ensure client experience meets firm standards
- Answering phones
- Checking mail at the Chicago office
Qualifications and Experience:
- Able to multi-task and switch gears in a fast-paced environment
- Previous management or leadership experience
- Practices superior time and project management
- Exceeds at building and maintaining relationships, online and off
- Comes to work with a positive attitude each and every day and communicates that in tone of voice. Treats a call at 5:30pm on a Friday with the same care and compassion as one at 10am on a Monday
- Able to listen with empathy and communicate concern
- Excellent writing, telephone, and language skills
- Proficient in Office, case management systems, phone systems and other technology
- Able to juggle incoming and outgoing phone calls, emails, texts, faxes, and assignments all at once
- Be a team player
- Be dependable
- Understand your role and stick to it.
- Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and video format.
- Do you like people? Enjoy talking to them? Do you have and maintain to-do lists to get tasks done timely? This might be the right job for you.