Description:Rossway Swan is seeking a highly motivated associate attorney to add to our litigation team. Rossway Swan is a well-established, preeminent rated law firm, whose team is dedicated to delivering the highest quality legal services to meet the individual needs of each client.
Candidates Must Possess The Following Qualifications:
- Juris Doctorate degree from an accredited law school
- Membership in good standing in The Florida Bar
- Relevant experience in Litigation
- Experience in conducting legal research and drafting memorandums of law
- Effective writing and verbal communication skills, as well as
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Ability and experience in drafting, creating, creating and preparing motions, and trial materials
- Proficiency in corresponding with clients, potential clients, the judiciary, and other law firms via all forms of communication
- Competence in attending court appearances, hearings, mediations, and trials
- Ability to prepare clients for all related appearances
Rossway Swan is a fast-paced, team-oriented environment that thrives on collaboration within the team and throughout the Firm. Highly successful individuals will provide support to the senior attorneys, paralegals and the entire team, and will perform duties as assigned.