Description:Corr|Downs, PLLC, a small, fast-paced law firm in Seattle specializing in employment, serious personal injury/wrongful death, and business litigation is seeking a Litigation Attorney to become part of our team. We regularly represent both individual plaintiffs and businesses in a variety of litigation matters. We are seeking an attorney to join us with the opportunity to work their own cases and assist with our current matters.
Corr|Downs offers a highly competitive salary, bonus plan, flexible work schedule and certain benefits.
- At least 3 years of litigation experience in state and federal court
- Able to research and write complaints, demand letters, mediation briefs, motions, and trial briefs
- Able to manage own caseload and handle cases from start to finish, including all stages of discovery and pre-trial practice
- Able to prepare for mediation, arbitration, and trial
- Able to investigate facts and interview witnesses
- Able to research and work with experts to support liability and damages
- Able to communicate well with clients