Kagan Law PLLC is seeking a First Party Property Attorney to join our law firm. This position is based in our Davie office with hybrid remote option.
- Candidate will handle cases from inception through settlement/trial, including preparation of legal pleadings, motions, preparation of litigation reports ensuring all appropriate defenses are leveraged to reach positive outcomes and negotiating settlements.
- 3-5 years jury trial experience.
- Must have strong communication, research and writing skills.
- Must have a high level of computer expertise including Word and Adobe. Time Matters experience a plus.
- Must be a Florida Bar member in good standing.
- Must have excellent work ethic and positive attitude and be able to thrive in a high volume and fast paced litigation environment.
- Insurance defense strongly preferred, but not required.
- Property Damage or First Party experience strongly preferred.
- Admission to Florida bar required
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Enthusiasm for practicing law.
- Positive attitude and commitment to excellence
- Familiarity with various legal documents
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work independently and efficiently