Description:MGC offers flexible work arrangements, generous signing bonuses and competitive compensation packages for candidates motivated to succeed. We are not your typical law firm.
MGC, a highly-respected, technology-driven law firm with 18 offices across the US and growing, and recently awarded 2022 Best Places to Work in the Carolinas, seeks an experienced Litigation Attorney for our Myrtle Beach, South Carolina office. Attorneys with two or more years of litigation experience are encouraged to apply. Candidates must be licensed to practice in South Carolina.
Additional Firm Benefits Include:
- Paid parental leave
- Mentorship program
- Leadership training
- Health insurance
- Casual dress-code
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion community groups
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Ability to Make an Impact: Inspired to perform well by the ability to contribute to the success of a project or the organization
- Growth Opportunities: Inspired to perform well by the chance to take on more responsibility
- Juris Doctorate or better.
Licenses & Certifications: