Description:DTLA Boutique Business, Trusts and Estates firm looking for contract/ temporary litigation associate that could lead to full-time employment.
Ready to get away from the big firm life? Looking for a firm that has a congenial environment, with manageable billable hour requirements that will allow you to live a normal life? Well, you've found the place.
Our rapidly growing law firm in downtown LA is looking for a contract attorney to handle contested probates, will contests, trust litigation, estate planning, trust and estate administration and corporate and business litigation.
Hybrid position: remote work available, along with limited weekly office time.
- 2-3 years civil litigation experience strongly preferred (discovery, motion writing, deposition experience required)
- Must be a self-starter- able to complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Must be competitive. A fighter.
- Excellent organizational ability & communicative skills
- Willingness to learn. Ability to take direction and take immediate action.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $105,000.00 /year, depending on experience + benefits, bonuses available.
Job Types: Contract, Temporary
Pay: $80,000.00 - $105,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Los Angeles, CA