Farah & Farah is the premier personal injury law firm in Southeast Georgia and Northeast Florida, built upon the foundations of honesty, hard-work, and experience our clients can trust. Proudly headquartered in downtown Jacksonville, Farah & Farah has recovered millions for our clients. The attention we give to our clients is one of the many distinguishing characteristics that set Farah & Farah apart from other firms.
At Farah & Farah, our employees are our biggest asset. Both employees and clients are considered part of the Farah family.
We offer Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, Paid Holidays, STD. Life Insurance, and 401k with matching.
- As a Litigation Attorney, you will oversee gathering necessary documents and evidence as well as any other relevant information related to your claim and negotiating a settlement offer. You will work with your team to prepare demand letters and help to negotiate a settlement.
- The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the Personal Injury case
- Evaluation of the merits of Personal Injury case
- Providing guidance and counsel to the clients through effective communication
- Handling medical reviews and negotiating and settling of cases as necessary
- Must have strong negotiation and communication skills
- Firm understanding of Florida Personal Injury law
- Have the ability to handle a large caseload and have effective leadership skills
- Will be opening new files, creating litigation plans, conducting discovery
- Being bi-lingual (English / Spanish) is a Plus
- 2+ years of Personal Injury Litigation Attorney experience
- Trial experience is a plus
- Posses the leadership skills to build and manage legal team
- Ability to interreact with clients during their time of need
- Determination to get the best results for our clients and to win cases
- This position is in a professional office setting
- 40 hour work week, Monday - Friday