Description:Kimco Realty Corp. (NYSE: Kim), North America's largest publicly traded owners and operators of open-air, grocery-anchored shopping centers and mixed-use assets, is currently seeking Interns to join our collaborative, challenging, growth oriented team. We're seeking smart, driven candidates who are passionate about beginning a career in real estate.
Kimco is seeking an intern to join our Legal team this summer. During this summer 2024 program, interns will gain exposure to aspects of a Legal department within a retail REIT and be provided with learning opportunities such that the intern understands the fundamentals of the retail real estate industry following this experience.
This internship will involve working approximately 40 hours per week for a duration of approximately 8 weeks, with flexible start and end dates. Interns will be paid an hourly rate of $20 an hour.
Internship responsibilities may include:
- Assist in the preparation of documents
- Correct lang provisions used by the legal department
- Assisted in reviewing legacy files
- Develop co-tenancy charts
- Currently in pursuit of Law Degree or Paralegal degree/certificate
- Strong desire to work in the commercial real estate industry
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high initiative, flexibility, and team approach to work
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Applicants must have legal authorization to work in the U.S. (we do not sponsor visas for the position)
- Selected intern must be able to provide his/her own housing accommodations within a commutable distance from the internship location
Kimco Realty is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression.