Description:PE Management Group seeks an intern to join our in-house counsel team this summer. As the Legal Intern, you will assist the Legal department in various projects, including, but not limited to assistance with contracts, active litigations, lease agreements, and employment law matters. This role works closely with our Senior and Junior Paralegal
- Provide support to the legal team in drafting, revising, and finalizing a wide range of documents critical to the day-to-day operations of our business.
- Assist with matters of corporate governance, organizational structure, and entity management.
- Do legal research and help prepare for presentations.
- Takes notes and assist the legal team in any way possible.
- Perform basic clerical duties such as taking calls and arranging meetings.
- Conduct legal research and analysis.
- Other duties as needed.
- Enrolled in an accredited law school or paralegal program.
- Self-motivated individual who can meet deadlines and work with others efficiently.
- Extremely organized with the ability to evaluate and manage a number of projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Background check required.
Why Work for Us?
- Growth and Opportunity are at your fingertips - our company thrives off of building the right talent!
- Exclusive Employee Discounts at our company affiliated business and properties which includes Belmont Park ( Beachside Amusement Park ) , Lakehouse Hotel and Resort ( San Marcos, CA), Saint Mark Golf Course ( San Marcos, CA ) and Invita Coffe ( Rancho Santa Fe, CA ) ...and more!