The Legal Intern will collaboratively work to handle a broad range of responsibilities, including structuring, negotiating, and closing of key transactions, agreements, and contracts with domestic and international customers and resellers. The Legal Intern will assist in the management of contract disputes and coordinate with all affected stakeholders.
- Review, draft and negotiate a wide variety of technology-related documents, including software licenses, equipment (OEM) purchase agreements, maintenance/support agreements, professional service agreements and non-disclosure agreements.
- Assist in litigation and pre-litigation activities, including working with outside counsel to develop strategies to defend, resolve and prevent various forms of litigation.
- Conduct other general duties, as assigned.
- First or Second year JD candidate currently enrolled in an ABA accredited law school
- Ability to function as an integral part of the legal team
- Team player with ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic, cross-functional organization
- Thorough communication skills with acute attention-to-detail to ensure accuracy in all deliverables
- Lawfully authorized to work in the U.S.
Background in computer software or telecommunications a plus, but not required
Compensation and Benefits
- Market competitive salary with an anticipated base compensation range of $706.40-1,552 per week. Actual compensation will vary depending on a candidate’s experience, qualifications, skills, and location.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Telehealth coverage
- Flexible work schedules and work from home opportunities
- Development and career growth opportunities
- Open Time Off
- 401(k) matching program
- Adoption Assistance
- Infertility treatments