Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job, and there's no telling what you could accomplish!
The people here at Apple don't just create products — they create the wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspire the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
We are looking for superstar interns for Summer 2023!
- Apple is looking for diverse interns who thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the passion and energy to leave their mark by the end of their internship. We look for skills and qualities such as hard working, humble, smart, innovative, collaborative, analytical, hands-on, and inquisitive.
- Flexibility: Can shift between projects on a moment's notice and adjust priorities with little direction
- You welcome all assignments – from the spotlight to behind-the-scenes work
- You have an obsession with excellent work and attention to detail, but can still make decisions and execute them
- You are self-motivated and love to be part of a team
- You have strong interpersonal skills required to establish and maintain positive relationships with other Apple employees globally
- You possess excellent analytical ability and problem-solving skills
- You have the ability to maintain confidentiality
- You have excellent writing and communication skills
- Within Apple, these teams support various lines of business within Legal and Global Security. The people here are a unique mix of backgrounds, experiences, and skills. The teams here are full of dynamic and full of exceptionally smart, hardworking, and fun people passionate about corporate Law and Security.
- As an intern, you will learn, grow, and contribute to Apple's business while working on exciting projects alongside top professionals.
- We truly believe that at Apple, you will do your life's best work.
- Apple has internship opportunities in the following Legal and Global Security teams:
- Commercial and Consumer Law
- Employment Law
- Intellectual Property & Licensing
- Privacy & Law Enforcement Compliance
- Corporate Law
- Real Estate & Development
- Global Security Events, Crisis Management, and Communications
Some Responsibilities May Include:
- Working with attorneys and paralegals, as well as our outside advisers around the world, on domestic and international legal matters covering corporate law, governance, shareholder engagement, international expansion, financing, SEC compliance, compensation and benefits, risk management, banking, credit, and insolvency
- Working with Apple business groups to understand and find efficient, practical solutions to their legal requirements
- Preparing legal memoranda and presentations on groundbreaking IP issues
- Collaborating with Apple's team of in-house attorneys, outside counsel, business and engineering groups
- Working with the attorneys on a variety of issues, including procurement, joint development agreements, Licensing, and regulatory clearance
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects by researching legal issues and regulatory developments and preparing summaries of research
- Draft specialized security products and keynotes
- Provide world-class service to Apple's business groups globally
- Help develop and implement security plans for events and projects worldwide
- Collaborate with and assist other internal global security groups
- Establish and build relationships with business units, contract guards, and other vendors to understand the environment and unique security needs for events, offices, campuses, and threat issues
Education & Experience:
- Global Security teams are interested in students Pursuing a BS or MS in Political Science, International Relations, Communications, Business Administration, Safety & Security, or related majors
- Our Corporate Legal Teams are interested in students who are in their first year of Law school (1L) at an accredited university.
- Please include a cover letter outlining which group you are most interested in interning
- This posting is not for a specific job opening and by submitting your resume you are expressing interest in being contacted about this type of role at Apple in the future.