Description:Freedom to work on your terms
LOD is one of the largest and fastest growing global legal services businesses, and as a ‘new law' pioneer, we continue to lead the market we've created.
With a global team of over 600 legal consultants working across our secondments, legal advisory services, and legal operations & tech solutions, we want you to be a part of our exciting journey!
Who are we looking for?
We have a strong pipeline of exciting and career-enhancing full-time and part-time assignments across the Biotech, Marketing, Fintech, Consumer Goods, Pharma and Technology sectors, and we're interested in hearing from Trade Finance Attorneys to join us and commence their LOD journey.
To join us, you will:
- Have at least 3 years of experience ideally gained from top or mid-tier law firms or in-house (with strong legal training)
- Core areas: Commercial Contracts, Corporate, Banking, Data Privacy, Financial Services, M&A, Product Counsel, Pharmaceuticals and Technology.
- Be client centric - commercially minded, adaptable and able to hit the ground running
- Enjoy partnering with businesses and managing stakeholder relationships
We support clients across the USA in a range of sectors.
No assignment or day is ever the same. Our clients are large national and international companies. This is a great opportunity to diversify your experience and bolster your CV through a career with LOD. These assignments are of varied durations, ranging anywhere from 3-6 months initially or long term.
What sets us apart?
People join us for a range of reasons - the life of an LOD Trade Finance Attorney is like no other.
- CV-enhancing work with global brands: We provide our people with varied, challenging, career-enhancing work with world-class global brands, allowing them to take control of their career and diversify their experience across a range of industries.
- No limits: We've helped open doors, break glass ceilings, facilitate the transition from private practice to in-house, and develop career pathways. Whatever direction you want to take your career, we can help you get there.
- You call the shots: We take work-life balance pretty seriously. You can work on-site with our clients or remotely, undertake full-time or part-time assignments, or assignments that are for set months of a year – it's your choice!
- You're never on your own: Throughout your LOD career, you'll become part of a community. You'll be supported by your LOD colleagues and our HQ team, LOD social events, and receive training opportunities to assist in your ongoing growth and development.
- Our Ways Of Working help shape who we are and what we do: we deliver, we are creative, we are inclusive, we care & collaborate, and we are trusted.
- We're global: LOD can provide you with local, interstate and international working opportunities.
LOD is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusion is a core part of our Ways of Working, and we celebrate and embrace it. We know the individual differences of our people make us collectively better and we encourage all applicants; including people with disability, career breaks, gender diverse, LGBTQIA, and culturally diverse communities to join us so we can do great things together.