Check Point is hiring a Legal Counsel with in-house experience in the hi-tech industry.
Your Impact & Responsibilities
- Legal counsel will be responsible for all aspects of the contracting cycle with respect to sales contracts and various other contracts (purchasing and marketing agreements, etc).
- Legal counsel will be responsible for negotiation of standard contracts as well as customer specific contracts.
- Legal counsel will be responsible for HR support.
- Legal counsel will be responsible for Litigation support.
- Legal counsel will be a valued member of Check Point’s international legal team and will collaborate with other teams – Sales, Finance, Marketing, HR. The ideal candidate will be a dedicated team-player and able to identify legal risks.
Your Knowledge & Skills
- 2-7 years of experience in commercial/hi-tech law
- JD from an accredited law school.
- Familiarity with standard contract terms and conditions for sales of product and software.
- Experience supporting Marketing or Sales.
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written skills.
- Cybersecurity experience a plus
- Export regulations experience a plus
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Excellent contract development and negotiation skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship from an employer now or in the future.