This is a rare opportunity for a qualified legal counsel who thrives in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. You will be learning new skills and developing both personally and professionally daily. Supported by an experienced franchising paralegal, this is a hands-on role where through a collaborative approach with senior leadership, you will provide practical and straightforward legal advice to support daily business decision-making through to longer-term strategic decisions.
Essential Job Functions
- Draft, oversee and review the preparation of transactional documents, including but not limited to franchise disclosure documents, franchise agreements and franchise regulatory filings.
- Provide legal advice and training to business partners and the leadership team on franchise legal issues that arise during day-to-day business, including concerning to the potential impact of any proposed new legislation.
- Managing portfolios including but not limited to IP, arbitration, franchise, corporate and document drafting.
- Resolve commercial disputes, mediations, arbitrations, administrative proceedings and negotiate settlement agreements.
- Review new business projects from a legal perspective, ranging from new system launches, new product offerings to updated brand standards implementation, as examples.
- Develop, initiate, maintain and revise core policies and procedures to ensure correct operations of the business within legal and regulatory risk compliance frameworks.
- Perform other duties assigned in relation to the legal position of ActionCOACH and related subsidiaries.
Qualifications, Skills, Ability & Knowledge
- In addition to sharing our vision for World Abundance through Business Re-education, to be successful in this role, you will have the following;
- 5+ years of relevant experience in franchise law, either in-house or with a law firm.
- Licensed Attorney, preferably in the State of Nevada
- Excellent writing skills, mainly to assist non-legal audiences in understanding complex concepts and requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship management, consultation, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Interactive, KPI driven, high energy, solutions-oriented and with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Highly organized, tech-savvy, know how to prioritize tasks, work within deadlines delivering flawless execution.
- Effective leadership, management and supervisory skills.
- A competitive salary and exceptional opportunity to develop your career into a higher-level executive role within the company.
- Be part of an organization that teaches other businesses best practices.
- Opportunity to attend conferences and events with world-class leaders and inspirational speakers.
ActionCOACH is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Apply:
We care about our employees, as our focus is on people to create a united and inspiring culture. If you want to be part of a global business with a shared vision, we want to hear from you.
Send a copy of your current Resume, state bar credentials and a cover letter addressing your suitability and experience for the role.