Description:Norris, Murray & Peloquin, LLC is a leading law firm specializing in labor, employment, education, and special education law on behalf of various employers, including school committees and municipalities. With decades of experience representing clients in all facets of labor and employment law, we are committed to providing expert legal counsel and guidance. Our attorneys have extensive experience in collective bargaining, litigation, and counseling and training employers and have been frequently called upon to speak to groups of attorneys and employers on cutting-edge employment and labor law issues. We are committed to achieving the best results for our clients at the least possible cost.
We are seeking a Full-Time Labor Law Attorney to join our team at Norris, Murray & Peloquin, LLC. The attorney will be responsible for handling all aspects of labor and employment law issues and working with clients to guide them through the complexities of the employer-employee relationship. This is a hybrid role, implying that it is located in Norwood, MA, but some work from home is acceptable.
- J.D. degree from an accredited law school.
- Admission and good standing to the Massachusetts Bar.
- 5-10 years of experience in labor and employment law, preferably with municipal employers, or equivalent combination of law firm and in-house experience.
- Strong knowledge of collective bargaining, grievance handling, civil service law, and all facets of employment and labor law issues.
- Excellent research, writing, and communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with clients and colleagues in a team-oriented environment, manage multiple priorities, and effectively handle legal matters.