Description:Intellectual Property Trademark Associate needed in our New York City office. The IP Trademark Associate will have 3 plus years of experience and ideally have experience with USPTO, running clearance searches, trademark applications and general trademark work. Is this the opportunity for you? Please see below for more information!
Attorney life at Greenspoon Marder is entrepreneurial, collaborative, and rewarding. Attorneys have access to interesting work, partners who actually mentor, and flexible paths to partnership. Billable hour goals and performance metrics are individualized based on your practice group, professional goals, experience, and more. Greenspoon Marder is not a one-size-fits-all Firm. When surveyed, attorneys have said:
- “The Firm fosters a culture where people can work well and play well together.”
- “The partners I report to are great – they care about me not just in a work setting, which makes for a better overall experience.”
- “I am given opportunities other associates at my level at other Firms are not given.”
Think Greenspoon Marder might be a fit for you? Let's talk!
The expected salary range for this position is between $150,000 and $250,000. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience and other job-related factors permitted by law.
Most Firm benefits are effective on your first day:
- Heavily subsidized health insurance premiums
- Some health plans include Firm paid HSA contributions ranging from $600 and $1,200 annually
- Free dental insurance for employees and inexpensive options for dependents
- Free vision insurance for employees and inexpensive options for dependents
- Tax advantaged account options like Flexible Spending Accounts and Dependent Care Accounts
- Life Insurance, paid by the Firm
- Long-Term Disability Insurance, paid by the Firm
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) options from day one. Eligible for discretionary Firm matching contribution after 1 year of service.
Greenspoon Marder is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
All inquiries will be kept confidential.