Description:Luks, Santaniello, Petrillo, Cohen, & Peterfriend is an Insurance Defense Litigation trial practice. Our team of 100+ litigators reside in eleven offices in Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Boca Raton, Orlando, Tampa, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, Pensacola, Ft. Myers, Stuart and Key West.
In Miami, we are seeking an attorney with 7-20 years of Insurance Defense - General Liability Attorney experience.
Luks & Santaniello is changing the way law firms litigate and looking for energetic and creative litigators. We are an Insurance Defense trial firm handling 33 practice areas with over 120 attorneys across 11 Florida offices. We have an open door policy and are looking for attorneys that want more from their career. We are exploring innovative ways to improve our industry and compensate success. Consider joining us! Yes, we try cases. However, we strive to manage litigation more efficiently by fostering collaboration with colleagues and developing strategies to promote early resolution opportunities for our clients. Our infrastructure is solid. We have teams that develop protocols, train, analyze metrics and assist you with marketing and building your professional profile. Our systems enable our attorneys to work seamlessly from anywhere and we support flexibility. We want attorneys that have a balanced life but at work, are responsive, efficient and effective at investigating and creating opportunities for our clients. We bonus teams on efficiency – reduced case open times and reduced case costs.
Job offer includes: Annual base salary, quarterly bonus structure, year-end bonus potential, monthly bonus review for case handling efficiency, trial bonuses, revenue share for client development, flexibility of your workspace and time, freedom of thought and exchange of ideas, and a $5,000-$10,000 signing bonus depending on your experience level.
We have teams in the following areas: General Liability, Wrongful Death, Auto, Trucking, Negligent Security, First Party Property, Construction, Professional, Products and Premises Liability, Worker's Compensation; and for those that do not enjoy litigation, teams that focus on Early Resolution, Time and Policy Limits Demands and a team that solely focuses on overbilling surgeons and their surgery centers.
- 7-20 years handling insurance defense type matters
- A willingness to explore early resolution strategies on cases and alternatives to traditional litigation
- Self-motivated organizational and time management skills
- A willingness to be responsive to clients when they call or email
- A willingness to timely report to clients the progress of their cases
- A willingness to accurately, timely and ethically record your time for billing
- A willingness to master your deadlines
- A willingness to better our industry and your work environment
- Must be technologically confident, comfortable using case management systems and effectively utilize available technology
- Knowledge of AIM/Perfect Law a plus
- Membership in good standing with the Florida Bar
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan with company match