Description:Kubicki Draper is a full-service law firm founded in 1963 providing trial, appellate, coverage, commercial and real estate transaction services. With over 180 attorneys and 12 offices, we represent clients throughout the entire State of Florida and the southern parts of Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi. We are a high-growth law firm with several opportunities across Florida. Come join the firm with over 5 decades of experience servicing the Florida market.
The Fort Lauderdale office of Kubicki Draper, is currently seeking a PIP Attorney with at least three years of experience practicing law in the state of Florida. This is a great opportunity to fast track to a leadership role and grow into a junior shareholder.
- Previous experience in litigation, particularly in the areas of Insurance Defense, PIP and/or Personal Injury
- Desire to excel and work your way up the ranks of the law firm
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to our clients, with a client first mindset
- Highly organized, with clear and concise communication style
- Must be a self-starter and goal-oriented with a focus on long-term career goals
- Licensed member of the Florida Bar and in good standing
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must be competent & proficient in the use of Word, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint & Excel
- Draft/review substantive pleadings and motions
- Respond to motions & discovery
- Attend/chair hearings, depositions, mediations, meetings with clients, as well as negotiate settlements
- Communicate in a highly effective manner with team members and clients
- Ability to work in a fast paced evolving environment