Description:email@example.comMorrison Mahoney LLP is a Downtown AV-rated law firm seeking an associate with 2 to 8 years of New York insurance defense experience handling Labor Law, Construction Defects and General Liability cases.
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Admission to the New York State Bar.
- 2 to 8 years of New York Labor Law, Construction Defects and General Liability insurance defense experience.
- Experience defending premises, automobile and trucking accidents is also helpful, but not required.
- The ideal candidate will have an excellent academic record and strong writing skills.
Salary: $110K - $165K.
Our New York office is located in the heart of the Financial District in Lower Manhattan, with views of the East River in New York City. Our office offers flexible work arrangements, and we are excited about our continued growth. We look forward to partnering with you on your own journey.
Morrison Mahoney LLP is an AV-rated law firm with 10 offices in the northeast and is expanding its offices. Members of our team enjoy opportunity for advancement, excellent benefits, competitive salary, and a collegial and collaborative work environment. We offer a comprehensive benefits package for our full-time employees.
Working at Morrison Mahoney LLP Provides:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package, including Health, Dental, Medical and Vision
- Professional Development and a Multi-Faceted Mentoring Program
- Opportunity for Growth and Advancement
- Corporate Discounts
- FSA and HSA Plan Option(s) to help offset Taxes for Employees and Dependents
- 401K Plan/Employer Match
- Group Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Self-Insured Short-Term Disability Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wireless Phone/Services Stipend
Morrison Mahoney's policy is to ensure an equal employment opportunity, without discrimination or harassment on the basis of age, citizenship, color, disability, gender, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification, as protected by federal, state, or local law. Equal employment opportunity extends to all personnel practices.