Williams Mullen is seeking an experienced and motivated health care attorney with 5-10 years of experience to join our dynamic Health Care team in our Richmond, VA office. This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial and dynamic candidate who is enthusiastic about working with a team of health care attorneys to continue the expansion and growth of the firm’s transactional and regulatory health care practice.
- 5-10 years of significant experience working on transactional matters and regulatory experience involving health care providers. Additional experience in: Corporate transactional matters, M&A, entity formation and governance, joint ventures, and regulatory compliance.
- Candidates must possess a history of successful business development and possess a base-level of portable business.
- Must be meticulous with details and be able to both work effectively as part of a team, while also being able to assume individual responsibility for client matters involving direct client interaction.
- Successful candidates must possess a drive for excellence and willingness to take initiative to solve problems.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills are required.
- Candidates must be currently licensed in Virginia, immediately waive into the Virginia bar, or be a member of the bar in one or more US Jurisdictions and willing to sit for the Virginia bar - (https://barexam.virginia.gov/motion/motionthreshold.html).
We value our associates’ professional development and ensure there are plenty of firm resources dedicated to that pursuit. Associates regularly participate in bar associations, community activities and pro bono work, and Williams Mullen's Business Development Team takes an active role in providing these important opportunities. Plus, Williams Mullen is a great place to work! - (https://www.williamsmullen.com/careers)
At this time, Williams Mullen will not accept applicants submitted through search firms or legal recruiters for this position; only direct self-applications from candidates will be accepted.
Interested candidates: To apply, please include a (1) cover letter, (2) resume, and (3) transcript.
Williams Mullen is an equal opportunity employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, creed, medical condition including pregnancy, disability, genetic information, gender identity and expression, marriage or parental status, sexual orientation, or Veteran’s status.