Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's “100 Best Companies To Work For” and Fortune World's “Most Admired Software Companies” lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is a global technology platform that helps consumers and small businesses overcome their most important financial challenges. Serving more than 100 million customers worldwide with TurboTax, QuickBooks, Mint, Credit Karma, and Mailchimp, we believe that everyone should have the opportunity to prosper. We never stop working to find new, innovative ways to make that possible.
We believe diversity and inclusion among our teammates produces better results and is critical to our success as a global company. We are committed to recruiting, developing, and retaining the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
- Must have a J.D. degree from an ABA accredited law school or meet the requirements for legal education in a foreign country
- Have 6-8+ years' experience focusing on marketing and transactions in both U.S. and international markets, preferably in the tech field
- Ability to think strategically and leverage strong analytical skills
- Working knowledge of intellectual property rights (copyright, trademark, and right of publicity) and consumer protection laws and regulations applicable to marketing across regulated industries and channels (e.g., online, broadcast, retail, telephone, and social media, etc.)
- Experience servicing as a primary point-of-contact and strong ability to collaborate cross-functionally & build enduring partnerships
- Outstanding verbal & written communication skills
- High energy, positive mindset and "can do" attitude
- Working with the legal department's transactions and marketing group, this individual will primarily support activities such as reviewing marketing, sales and promotional materials for advertising, intellectual property, and company policy compliance for international and domestic markets.
- As Intuit expands its online, U.S.-based web products to overseas markets, issues of compliance with local regulations, drafting localized versions of terms and working with local partners and suppliers continue to arise. The ideal candidate will have experience managing international marketing and promotional initiatives outside the U.S., including the E.U., Canada, Australia, and Latin America.
- The candidate should also have a working knowledge of advertising and consumer protection laws, regulations, including compliance with FTC and other e-commerce laws, and marketing principles. The candidate will work closely with cross-functional stakeholders to drive timely resolution to matters including online social marketing, promotional campaigns and offers, advertising claim substantiation, comparative claims, content for intellectual property, right of publicity and privacy, disclosures, disclaimers, among other duties.
- The candidate will also perform drafting, negotiating and advising upon various U.S. and global commercial transactions, including in-bound and out-bound data licenses, SaaS, marketing, sales and other commercial contracts. The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to learn, a “can do” attitude, the willingness to work on a very large variety of tasks across business units, as well as manage and prioritize multiple concurrent activities. The successful candidate will understand the technical and business ramifications of the matters the individual handles and also how to intelligently manage both legal and business risks.
- Central to our group's support model is constant effort to increase scalability / efficiency. The ideal candidate will be process-oriented and possess an ongoing desire to “never answer the same question twice” -- to ensure through training, guidelines and general processes that the right resource is doing the right work -- so they can focus on the most strategic, highest-valued work.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to provide concise, contextually nuanced, and actionable feedback and collaborate with stakeholders where needed or based on guidelines and principles. The candidate will have experience with maintaining and developing knowledge resources, best practices, process improvements, and conduct related compliance training.