- Conduct legal research and analysis using various resources such as Fastcase.
- Draft legal documents, including contracts, pleadings, demand letters
- Represent clients in court proceedings and hearings.
- Provide legal advice and guidance to clients.
- Negotiate settlements and agreements on behalf of clients.
- Manage and oversee legal administrative tasks.
- Juris Doctor (J.D.) degree from an accredited law school.
- Admission to the Florida Bar.
- Proven experience in legal drafting, writing, and litigation.
- Strong knowledge of legal administrative procedures.
- Proficient in conducting legal research using resources such as Fastcase.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience with Clio client management software is helpful
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $90.00 - $120.00 per hour
Expected hours: 1 – 10 per week
Choose your own hours
Work Location: Remote