Description:Established in 1986, Bendett & McHugh, P.C., has been providing outstanding legal services specifically focused in representing mortgage servicers and lenders in our Mortgage Default practice.
We are committed to providing career-oriented, professionally-rewarding experiences to all who choose to work at our firm. Our employees are seen as our most valued assets. We are committed to our Core Values- Integrity, Service, Quality and Teamwork.
We are currently looking for an experienced foreclosure attorney to work at our Portland, ME law firm.
- Qualified candidates must have at least two years' foreclosure, litigation or real estate experience.
- Applicants must be admitted in Maine.
- An aptitude to learn and work in different computer systems is required.
- Candidate must be organized, good with deadlines, be able to prioritize and be able to work at an efficient pace on a significant volume of files, with a great attention to detail.
Our commitment to our employee satisfaction is demonstrated by competitive compensation.
Our Generous Benefits Program Includes:
- Medical, dental, vision insurance, short term disability, long term disability, life insurance, flexible spending
- Paid holidays, paid time off, paid sick time and floating holiday's
- 401 (k)
- Wellness programs
- Flexible work hours
- Hybrid Schedule for most positions
Compensation commensurate with experience and abilities.
Please send your resume, cover letter and compensation requirements in confidence.
Please visit our website to learn more about our firm www.bmpc-law.com
Bendett & McHugh, P.C. is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Bendett & McHugh, P.C is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.