Description:About the Job:
Peabody & Arnold seeks a mid-level associate to join our dynamic national insurance coverage practice. The ideal candidate will have 4-6 years of insurance coverage experience.
Our practice group represents insurance companies in a wide variety of claims under Directors and Officers (D&O), Errors & Omissions (E&O), Employment Practices and Fiduciary Liability insurance policies. Our clients are located around the U.S. as well as in Bermuda and London. This is not a litigation position.
Skills and Educational Requirements:
- J.D. from accredited law school and excellent academic credentials
- Active bar admission with an ability to quickly obtain MA admission
- 4-6 years of insurance coverage experience
- Outstanding research, writing, and analytic skills
- Strong communication skills
Attention to detail:
Ability to multitask and work independently within a collaborative team setting.