Description:Seeking an experienced Federal Court Litigation Attorney in North Carolina with a preference for candidates with personal injury experience. Responsible for providing courtroom/trial, legal, technical guidance, and knowledge for client cases with significant client interaction. Will also provide directions on legal issues to staff and oversight on legal issues for cases.
Why join the CR Legal Team? We offer...
- Employer paid Wellness Program, including dynamic health and safety initiatives
- Inclusive and diverse working environment
- Innovative office technology and case management systems
- Positive and creative culture to engage and help us Stand Up for our clients and the community
CR Legal Team has adopted a COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement for ALL employees. This requirement is to help reduce the risk of harm to employees, clients, and to the communities in which we serve.
We are also proud to offer the following to full-time members of the CR Legal Team:
- Competitive salary based on level of experience
- Medical and Dental insurance options
- 401k plan (part-time and full-time employees)
- Employer paid Long-Term Disability
- Employer paid Basic Life Insurance.
- Optional Short-Term Disability Benefits
- Optional Voluntary Life Insurance Options
- 11 Company paid holidays (Equivalent)
- Paid time-off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Benefits Assistance/Advocacy Program
Pay Rate: $250,000.00 plus, per year (Depending on Experience)
- Exhibits a professional, courteous demeanor to external and internal clients.
- Significant interaction with court system mediations, arbitration, trials, motions, oral and written advocacy. Interprets laws, rulings, and regulations for clients.
- Examines legal and medical data to determine insurance coverage, liability and damages.
- Confers with colleagues to establish and verify basis for legal proceedings.
- Conducts research, interviews clients, and witnesses and handles other details in preparation for trials or hearings.
- Develops settlement brochures, strategies and arguments in preparation for presentation of case. Responsible for legal compliance with respect to disbursements and settlement funds.
- Must be able to administer/adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Must be willing to establish and build relationships with other professionals in the communities we serve to enhance our brand recognition, marketing efforts and client service.
- Travel is required.
- JD degree from an accredited college or university.
- NC and/or SC State Bar membership.
- Additional State Bar memberships in GA and VA a plus.
- Ideal candidate should have 10 to 15+ years of civil litigation experience, including litigating personal injury civil jury trials.
- Federal Court experience is required.
- Must be able to exercise extensive independent judgment to make decisions in carrying out assignments that have substantial impact on the department.
- Ability to instruct, lead and evaluate employees and teams; lead and motivate others; communicate effectively and use judgment, tact and discretion; quickly assimilate oral and written data, to analyze facts and draw logical conclusions; demonstrated great writing skills; maintain favorable client/employee relations.
Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates for employment.
CR Legal Team is an Equal Opportunity Employe