Description:Family Law Litigation Attorney for Rapidly Growing Texas Law Firm
Are You empathetic, professional, smart, diligent, and determined to be a top litigator? Join an established small family law firm with an excellent reputation. You deserve to be respected and appreciated! Do you long to work for a team of motivated diligent professionals? If you are passionate about practicing your litigation skills in the courtroom, this is the place for you. Our busy law firm is growing and Laura D. Heard Law Firm is looking for talent that works hard to represent our clients with excellence in family law, estate planning, and probate matters. Required: J.D. degree, an attorney licensed by the State Bar of Texas in good standing, with at least 2 years of family law litigation experience.
The prime candidate will work seamlessly with the senior partner, other associate attorneys, as well as administrative staff, to effectively serve our clients. We are seeking an attorney who can provide quality legal services in the courtroom to our large client base for family law and probate cases. The candidate MUST be an ATTORNEY licensed to practice law in the State of Texas and MUST have litigation experience. We are looking for a leader who wants the thrill of managing a litigation caseload from beginning to end without being micro-managed. Family law isn't for everyone, but it is rewarding to know that you are making a difference in people's lives and futures. If you are a driven and talented attorney looking to take your career to the next level, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. We offer great compensation if you are energetic and dedicated with a strong work ethic and truly care about the people we serve. For an attorney with four years' experience in Family Law, the salary starts at $100,000 and the salary is negotiable for those with more experience and qualifications, and a book of clients that may follow them. Must be willing to participate in marketing activities.
There are many law firms in San Antonio, but ours has a vision and a culture that is second to none. Don't miss out on the chance to join a dedicated and dynamic team of professionals with an excellent established reputation. Contact us today if you have outstanding litigation skills, can handle a heavy caseload, can communicate effectively, and are comfortable using today's legal software! We would love to connect. For more information, you can follow Laura D. Heard Law Firm on YouTube and TikTok.
- Ability to perform efficiently and prioritize tasks to meet deadlines
- Represent clients as lead counsel in mediations and trials
- Advise clients by weighing available options toward a successful outcome and plan a course of action
- Appear in court on behalf of clients and argue motions during legal proceedings
- Draft correspondence, legal pleadings, motions, and briefs
- Determine case strategies and solutions to serve clients' needs after analysis
- Complete legal research and prepare motions, pleadings, and briefs
- Take responsibility for administrative staff relating to client invoicing/billing records, setting up meetings with clients and completing tasks
- Required J.D. degree, attorney licensed by the State Bar of Texas, with at least 4 years of family law experience
- Required Texas law license in good standing
- Ability to bring in new clients is preferred
- Positive attitude is required
- Graduation from law school with Juris Doctorate (J.D.) degree and experience in representing clients for at least 2 years
- Decision-making, public speaking, problem-solving, interpersonal skills, and communication skills are a must
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite is necessary
- Jobseekers should be a member of their local bar association - active member preferred Association
- Must be able to handle heavy caseload with little supervision
- $100,000 yearly
About Laura D. Heard Law Firm, Inc
Laura D. Heard Law Firm Inc. is an established, rapidly growing, woman-owned law firm in San Antonio, TX with a reputation for excellence. We treat our clients, opposing counsel, and each other with professionalism and respect. The firm has a dynamic mission statement that includes a Christian worldview. We pray with and for clients. The firm is open to persons of all religious beliefs who respect the religious faith of the firm's founding attorney and whose conduct does not undermine this firm's unique approach to the practice of law.
We make a positive difference by protecting those who lost a loved one by death or divorce and thereby show God's love. We take seriously the Biblical instruction to fight for justice for widows and orphans, which is the essence of probate and family law. The Firm's motto: "Justice Flows from Truth, Compassion, Wisdom & Persistence.” We are changing the world one family at a time.