- Are you ready to be challenged on a daily basis?
- Do you have the right mix of compassion and drive to succeed and win?
- Do you want litigation experience right away?
- Do you want top-notch training from the best in the industry?
- Do you want to be rewarded for your billable hours and for bringing in clients?
- Do you want the flexibility to enjoy a personal life?
- Do you want to be compensated well when the firm does well?
Then look no further!
If that's you, you may be the Attorney who could join our team in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Kraayeveld Law Offices, P.C. is looking to add a fifth attorney to the firm.
We are a growing business with robust marketing plans, technology, and support staff in place so that our attorneys can focus on their clients and get the clients the best results possible. This summer our growing team will be moving to the Boardwalk building which will provide our team with enjoyable amenities such as free parking for our team, a pool, a gym, and a rooftop deck where our team will enjoy our Fridays' Wine Downs meetings reminiscing our victories.
If you are considering applying for this position, we'd first like to share that we are looking for someone who fits our core values. We are vested in finding the right fit for our Team. Please read this ad and if it resonates with you, that is a good indication that you may be our perfect candidate. If you don't love everything in this ad, please don't waste our time or yours by applying.
We go the extra mile for our clients. We work hard for our clients, and we advocate zealously for our clients.
Our allegiance is to our clients; not the court or opposing counsel. This allegiance requires us to be tenacious litigators who are bold and fearless. This can create intense job satisfaction and immensely thankful clients, but for some people, it also creates stress, and you should consider if you can handle that stress.
We believe it is important to be team players where we help each other. We work hard to create an environment where we have fun and grow as a team so that the camaraderie provides an environment where we hold ourselves and our team members accountable and we can be honest.
We encourage creativity and passion to help drive new ideas and streamlined procedures to always provide top-quality results. This teamwork has us allowed to invest in technology that makes everyone's day-to-day tasks easier and we continuously invest in team growth allowing everyone on the team to focus on their own contributions toward our clients' successes.
The person who will be joining our team should love to be part of a team, has grit, doesn't give up, and is great at sales (you will sell your legal expertise to clients and you will sell your client's position to the judge). Family law is not for everyone, and if you are considering applying because you just need a job to pay the bills, then don't apply – you will not like this job, and short-term employment does not benefit you or our team. From our entry-level position to our CEO, we want every person on the team to thrive and grow every month.
- We provide our attorneys with high-quality training and the flexibility to maintain a good work-life balance.
- Base salary of $80,000 plus quarterly bonuses, profit sharing, and other benefits are available. With the quarterly bonuses based on collected fees, we expect our attorneys to earn a minimum of $120,000 annually.
- Required minimum billable hours is 100 per month, and we expect our lawyers to reach 1300-1400 minimum.
- We offer the option of a partially remote work schedule.
- Must have excellent writing skills and the ability to handle all facets of a family law matter within one year.
- Must have the ability to collaborate and work as part of a team.
- Must have the willingness to market their legal services and discuss trial strategies with a lead attorney.
- $80,000 - $120,000 yearly
About Kraayeveld Family Law
Grand Rapids family lawyers helping clients with divorce and child custody disputes. We go the extra mile for our clients and for our team, we share our knowledge with each other and our community. We are tenacious litigators; we try cases; we are bold and we are fearless. We create better settlements for our clients because we know how to fight for our clients. Above all, we are team players. We help each other to create a work environment where everyone shines, reaches their full potential, and loves to come to work every day.
We are located in the historic Boardwalk building, which includes a swimming pool, gym, restaurants, and free on-site parking. We love our location close to downtown Grand Rapids!
You will be joining a team of four attorneys and eight support staff.