Description:We are a leading Southern California litigation law firm representing individuals and small businesses in business, family, and real estate disputes. Our firm is committed to hiring and developing the best and brightest who can provide high-quality work service and results. They will be dedicated to excellence and continuous improvement.
License: California Bar License
Education: JD from an accredited law school.
Location: Live and work experience in LA County.
Experience: 3-7 years of business, family, real estate litigation experience.
Communication: Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Detailed oriented, diligent, and able to "hit the ground running."
- Accept criticism and direction well.
- Ability to think and act independently with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and work ethic.
- Professional appearance.
Technology: Advanced skills: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Adobe, Dropbox, Zoom, Slack, Asana, Lexis, Rutters Guides. Home office in a quiet professional location (no background noise).
Applicants must have experience and the ability to complete the following independently:
- Research, Drafting, and Documentation
- Legal Research: Rutter's Guides, Annotated Codes, Matthew Bender, Lexis/Westlaw
- Draft and respond to legal documents:
- Complaints; Amended Complaints; Cross-Complaints
- Demurrers/Motions to Strike/Dismiss/MSJs
- Discovery and Motions to Compel.
- Briefs, Exhibit Lists/Books, and Witness Lists.
- Assign, supervise, revise, and sign all substantive documents that paralegals prepare.
- Document billable hours
- Relationship Management
- Supervise Paralegals
- Communicate with clients.
- Communicate with opposing counsels.
- Court Appearances
- Case Management/Status Conferences
If you want to be part of an innovative firm, we'd love to hear from you.
How to Apply:
- Submit Resume (Attached As Pdf)
- Submit Cover Letter (in the body of the email) including:
- Describe your prior experience and qualifications for this position.
- Provide your salary expectations.
- Provide a link to your LinkedIn and/or social media so we can learn more about you.
- Attach Recent Writing Sample(S).
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to developing and advancing a diverse team.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $100.00 per hour
- Litigation Attorney: 3 years (Required)
- Family Law: 3 years (Required)
- Bar License (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Pasadena, CA 91101