We are a rapidly growing law practice that seeks an experienced estate planning attorney to help us build and grow our estate practice.
An existing book of business and/or referral partners is a plus!
- At least three years of experience drafting estate planning documents and administering estates in Maryland
- Ability to draft basic and intermediate estate planning documents
- Ability to administer probate estates in Maryland
- Ability to prepare accountings
- Ability to prepare estate tax returns
- Demonstrated client relationship skills
- Licensed to practice law in Maryland
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Meeting with and advising clients
- Intaking client information
- Designing estate plan proposals
- Reviewing document drafts
- Signing and execution of documents with clients