Description:The Goosmann Law Firm seeks an Estate Planning Attorney to join its high growth firm and deliver quality timely legal advice. We provide a WOW client experience, keep up with the pace of business, under-promise and over-deliver. Our service attracts great clients. We partner with our clients to anticipate their legal needs in a fast-paced, positive, goal driven, productive culture that encourages and rewards productivity, excellence, team-work, a giving mindset, integrity, and professionalism. Goosmann Law Firm places strong emphasis on leveraging strengths, technology, marketing, training, and coaching.
Our strategically growing Firm serves the needs of business owners, in-house legal teams, executives, and professionals. The primary responsibilities of the role include:
- Working collaboratively as part of a team;
- Analyzing, advising, drafting and revising a wide array of estate planning documents, trusts, business structures, projects and transactions;
- Interact directly with business people, insurance agents, trust administrators, in-house counsel, investment professionals, banks and other stakeholders;
- Collaborating with clients and their advisors to develop strategies designed to meet specific goals;
- Business development, including professional organization involvement and writing;
- Supervising paralegals, staff and team members as your role progresses.
- 4+ years of relevant experience with a strong interest in estate planning.
- Strong work ethic, drive, keen attention to detail, and the ability to work effectively in a small-team environment.
- Applicants must currently be licensed, or currently eligible to become licensed, to practice law in Nebraska.
- 10+ years of relevant experience in estate planning;
- Experience with leading a team;
- Specific experience with designing plans, drafting and client advising preferred;
- Excellent academic and professional credentials;
- Ability to concisely and effectively communicate complex matters in oral and written form.
Goosmann Law offers competitive salary, excellent benefits including 401(k) with Firm contribution, PTO, health insurance, vision, dental, flex spending account, short term disability, life insurance, annual CLE budget, paid bar dues and professional memberships, iPhone, laptop, office furniture, paid parking, training, and staff and administrative support, marketing plan, and the opportunity for professional development and progression. Explore the opportunities of a career at Goosmann Law and invest in your future. This is an opportunity for top candidates to become part of a growing law firm where passion fuels success. Contact us today!