Description:Are you an Attorney with 5 or more years or more experience in estate planning and/or probate? Are you interested in joining a Firm in which employees have ranked it to be a top workplace in Oregon?
Buckley Law is expanding our Estate Planning team and looking for an experienced attorney for our Firm. We will consider all levels of experience for our team, Associate, Senior Associate, and Shareholder. Attorney candidate(s) should be well-versed in will, trusts, estate planning, probate, etc. Experience with other areas such as business or tax planning a plus.
The ideal attorney(s) will have:
- 5+ years of estate planning, and/or probate experience;
- Superior client management skills, client service focus, and track record of providing value to clients;
- Established client development talent;
- Desire to learn and continuously improve skills and abilities;
- Attentiveness to detail, be thorough in work activities, yet process information quickly;
- Licensed in Oregon; Washington, California, and/or Arizona a plus.
Buckley Law P.C. is a Top Workplace in Oregon, and a 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon; we provide a collaborative environment with talented people who value client service. We provide excellent benefits, including:
- Firm-paid employee health/dental/vision insurance
- Firm-paid Retirement Plan Contribution (401(k))
- Paid Personal Time and Holidays
- For attorneys: Bar Dues, PLF, Marketing, and CLE paid
- Reasonable expectations around minimum billable hours for Attorneys and Legal Staff
- Incentive compensation available for exceeding minimum billable requirements
Buckley Law P.C. is a Pacific Northwest law firm located in Lake Oswego dedicated to partnering with our clients to achieve success in their personal and professional lives. We provide a full range of transactional and litigation services while delivering an exceptional client experience. Since the early 1980s, Buckley Law has provided a broad range of specialized services in business and commercial law, employment and labor law, real estate and construction, civil litigation, intellectual property, taxation, family and elder law, and estate planning, probate and trust administration.
Buckley Law P.C. values and promotes diversity in our hiring and employment practices. Buckley Law P.C. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment.