The Estate Planning Attorney conducts reviews of current and prospective client estate plans and consults directly with wealth managers. This position requires knowledge of estate planning and tax issues, as well as advanced research skills to assist in providing possible solutions for complex client issues.
We do not accept resume submissions from third-party recruiters or staffing agencies. Please contact our recruiting team directly.
- Reviews and summarizes current and prospective client estate plans for wealth managers to communicate with clients and to identify problems/inefficiencies and opportunities in estate planning
- Directly consults with wealth managers regarding estate planning issues for individual clients
- All other duties assigned
Required Experience / Qualifications
- Juris Doctorate
- Licensed and in good standing with the bar of one state
- 5 years of estate planning or other relevant experience
- Ability to present complex estate planning concepts to clients
- Ability to draft and review estate planning documents with a great degree of accuracy
Preferred Experience / Qualifications
- LL.M. in tax or estate planning
- Licensed and in good standing with the bars of more than one state
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office preferred
The compensation varies depending on the level of experience and will range from $80,000 to $110,000. Benefits includes payment of annual attorney registration dues, medical, dental, and vision plans, along with a Health Savings Account and a 401k plan (with employer match) in which you'll be vested day one of employment.