Description:Eversheds Sutherland (US) LLP is seeking a corporate associate with 2-5 years of experience to work with its transactional teams within the Energy practice group in Atlanta, Houston, or any US office location. (Atlanta, Austin, Chicago, Houston, New York, Sacramento, San Diego, San Francisco, Washington, DC.) We are looking to add a team member with a collaborative approach and experience working on M&A, joint ventures, complex restructurings, project development, energy trading arrangements, and/or private equity transactions.
We cultivate exceptional attorneys across all levels by providing them with the tools and experiences needed to build successful careers. The associate will join an active practice that represents a wide range of clients within the Energy industry, including renewable energy and cleantech, electric and gas utilities, pipelines, refineries, power producers, commodity trading firms, and oilfield service companies.
We Are Seeking Candidates Who Possess:
- Two to five years of law firm experience.
- Skills related to broad range of corporate matters. Knowledge of the Energy industry is preferred.
- Strong academic records and impressive writing and communication abilities.
- The ability to assume immediate responsibility for matters in an active practice, self-motivation, confidence, and attention to detail.
Eversheds Sutherland hires attorneys who will contribute to our culture and reputation for excellence in every respect. Our dedication to unparalleled client service means that we are looking for talented candidates who will grow and thrive with our firm. We recruit individuals with impressive credentials and work experience, focusing on people who reflect some of the firm's core values of being approachable, self-motivated, collaborative, professional, and creative! We provide our associates with:
- Early and frequent client interaction.
- A voice in the firm's growth and progress through committee involvement, leadership meetings, and associate leadership roles.
- A commitment to Diversity, Equity & Inclusion programs. We appreciate the significant role a diverse community plays in our development, perspective, and service to clients.
- Interesting and forward-looking work.
- Extensive pro bono and sustainability initiatives.
- Significant practical training, informal training, and formal training opportunities.
- An approachable, supportive, and collaborative culture.
- A flexible hybrid work environment.
- Thorough benefits options and helpful wellness programs.
- Resources and support to build your practice.
The intellectual curiosity of our attorneys is consistently high, and we seek candidates whose personal qualities, skills, and interests will enhance and enrich the firm.