Our Denver office has an opportunity for an associate with 2+ years of experience to join their expanding practice and assume a major role in employment litigation and advice matters with extensive contact with client representatives and opposing counsel.
Duties include, but are not limited to, performing legal research; drafting of legal memoranda, motions and pleadings; attending court conferences; handling discovery-related activities and investigations; and drafting of position statements and dispositive motions, employee handbooks, policies, etc.
We provide our associates with multiple writing, publishing and speaking opportunities as well as access to robust professional development training programs.
- To support the health and safety of our teams and work spaces, we require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or to have received an approved accommodation based on medical condition or sincerely held religious belief or practice. Please let us know if you'd like to discuss the policy or available accommodations before proceeding with our recruitment process.
- Juris Doctor. Qualified candidates must be licensed to practice law and in good standing in Colorado. Must meet requirements for continuing licensure for law practice throughout employment.
- 2+ years of employment litigation experience.
- Job requires excellent analytical and writing skills; strong organizational skills; ability to multi-task; passion for client service and practice development.
- Excellent academics (e.g., top 25% of law school class) are expected.
- Experience in Human Resources/Management is a plus.