Description:The New Jersey office of Norris McLaughlin, P.A., has an opening for an employment litigation associate. The candidates should have 2-4 years' experience in employment litigation and complex commercial litigation. The position provides the opportunity to work both independently and as part of our strong litigation team (https://norrismclaughlin.com/practice-areas/litigation/).
- Substantive knowledge of New Jersey and Federal labor and employment laws concerning discrimination, harassment, whistleblowing, and leaves of absence
- Experience on briefing motions, written discovery, and ESI matters
- Experience with providing advice and counsel to clients on labor and employment law issues
- Superior academic credentials
- Excellent researching skills
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Commitment to teamwork with the ability to also work independently
- Must be bar admitted in the state of New Jersey (New York admission a plus)
- Must have New Jersey State court experience
If working in a high quality of life firm sounds appealing, give this opportunity serious consideration.
NM provides employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications, and abilities in a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. Employment decisions are made without regard to race color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law, in accordance with applicated federal, state, and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.