Closing Date: 31st December, 2023
Description:Job Summary: The Tulalip Tribes is hiring a Domestic Violence Prosecuting Attorney who will primarily be responsible for the prosecution of misdemeanor and felony domestic violence and sexual assault cases in the Tulalip Tribal Court. This position will coordinate with federal and state law enforcement and prosecutors on matters with concurrent jurisdiction. The successful candidate will be a dedicated and experienced prosecutor with a high interest in domestic violence and sexual assault. Indian preference applies.
Minimum Required Education
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Juris Doctorate degree from an accredited law school.
MINIMUM RELATED EXPERIENCE
- Five (5) years of prosecution experience.
- Experience in domestic violence and sexual assault law.
- Attach cover letter, references and professional writing samples upon application.
- Must be 25 years of age or older.
- Member of the Tulalip Tribes Bar (ability to obtain membership within six months of hire).
- Must be a member of the Washington State Bar association or be eligible for reciprocity.
- Must maintain all office records and adhere to the strictest confidentiality in accordance to the Washington State Bar standards.
- Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
Terms of Employment: This is a contracted position.