Description:Divorce Lawyer for Women
Are you looking to finally put your law degree to use towards something you'd actually enjoy doing?
A position that allows you to make a difference in the lives of your clients?
A career a law firm that actually takes advantage of technology so that you can work remotely when possible, and around the schedule of your children and family?
If this describes you, we'd love you to consider joining the Bruce Law Firm for our open attorney position. We are a divorce and family law firm that focuses mostly on representing women who are married to controlling, manipulative, or narcissistic husbands.
We strive to focus our firm on these cases because we believe that our female clients in these relationships will actually benefit from their marriage being dissolved. If you want to get a better feel for the philosophy of how we approach helping our clients feel free to download a few of our free books at www.DivorceInformationBooks.com.
If you are not compassionate, lack a sense of humor, are scared away by divorce, are resistant to technology, and want to work in an office every day in a position where facetime is required than we'd love to meet you one day but will not be interested in working with you.
But if you know you can be passionate about helping the clients we serve, are in good standing with the Florida Bar, and have at least 2 years of family law experience please fill out the form below with your name and contact information and check your email for further instructions on how to apply to join our team.
As far as a few more details about the position:
- This is a full time position, which means for us in the range of 25-35 billable hours per week unless you want to work more. Our compensation arrangement allows you to in most cases set your own schedule around your family. We offer full benefits, including 401k/matching and health insurance.
- We are want to work with attorneys who have experience regularly handling evidentiary hearings and trials in a divorce law practice.
- The attorney position after a training period will be to assume a “first chair” or "lead attorney" type role for marital and family law cases. While we believe and offer training, mentoring, and guidance, the attorney we hire needs to be able to confidently handle all aspects of client representation from initial meeting through trial.
- Many of our clients are middle-aged women who are intimidated by (or afraid of) their husbands. We do a lot of "hand holding" with our clients and listening to our clients. You need to be somebody who is passionate about empowering people and communicating with people to be happy working with us.
- We have a structured system of procedures for handling client work and all lawyers are actively managed by another attorney. We had a contest to internally name our client program procedures and the “Crazy Rule Book” was the winning entry. If you like structure and a project management philosophy, you'll like it here. If you do not like oversight or doing things the “firm way” or learning new technology/methods of handling family law cases than this will not work for you.
- We reward client originations from our lawyers and actively support those who want to market themselves. However, you do not need to "bring in cases" to work with us.
- The Firm offices are at 1601 Forum Place, Suite 1101, West Palm Beach, Florida 33401 and 12008 South Shore Blvd., Suite 107, Wellington, Florida 33414. After a training period team members generally work remotely when client services work does not require otherwise. We have legitimate, permanent offices, but our attorneys share them. If you are somebody who wants to drive to their own office every single day in a law firm where everyone comes to the office every day than this is not for you. Also, whomever we work with will need to be able to get to the office in a few hours notice (so this is not going to work out if you live a few hundred miles away).
- We strongly value writing and drafting skill and experience.
If you are still reading this and are still interested in learning more, please go to https://form.asana.com/?k=kNWrQ6umI95LTMyqvgl3Pw&d=1199406031905291 to gain access to the application for the position. Only people who apply through the link above will be considered for the position. People who apply only through Indeed.com will not be considered.
We are very proud of our team and the systems we've developed to provide a great experience for our team members and clients. These systems require attention to detail and ability to follow instructions. As such, we will only consider applicants who follow all instructions, including the instructions to apply for the position through https://form.asana.com/?k=kNWrQ6umI95LTMyqvgl3Pw&d=1199406031905291
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $200,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- We permit all team members to work remotely when possible.
- Florida Divorce Law: 2 years (Preferred)
- Florida Bar License (it not please do not apply). (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in West Palm Beach, FL 33401
- Health insurance