Description:Law Office of Gabrielle Tetreault is a small business in Stockton, CA. We are supportive, fast-paced, collaborative and our goal is to Small San Joaquin County Law firm required licensed attorney to provide legal representation to children and parents in all phases of juvenile dependency proceedings. We are looking for driven and compassionate individuals who are committed to the fight for social justice and defending the constitutionally protected relationship between parents and who can be a voice to our children client's stated desires while advocating for what is in their best interested..
Our work environment includes:
- Company perks
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Work-from-home days
- Food provided
- On-the-job training
- Growth opportunities
- Modern office setting
- Must be licensed and in good standing with the California State Bar.
- Bi Lingual in Spanish a plus!
- Must not have any personal criminal or Child Protective Services history that may prevent the individual from working closely with children.
- This duty includes in-court and out of court representation of parent and child clients at all phases of dependency case proceedings.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to determine their client's interests and desires and advocate for those interest and desires whenever ethically possible.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills to assist clients in communicating with, social workers, service providers, investigators, child advocates and attorney colleagues.
- Must be independent and organize and able to manage calendars and time appropriately. Able to file timely pleadings, motions, responses, or objections as necessary.
- Able to maintain proper record keeping, including timekeeping, case file records, JCATS entries, and other records.